YEP! That's right!
We are looking for two Interns in the Salt Lake City area! Looking for some hands on experience in a small clothing brand? Do you know how to sew? Are you interested in marketing? Need hours for school? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Meilai Rags has recently relocated to SLC and we have been growing ever since! We need some extra hands to help pump out product and work on social media.
- You must live in the SLC area with transportation to the Sugarhouse area.
- Must be able to commit a minimum of two months.
- Must be able to commit a minimum of 4 hours per week.
- (SEWERS) Must have experience using a sewing machine, serger and basic pattern making skills.
- (MARKETING) Must be savvy in social media. outlets like facebook, Instagram and blogging.
- Must be innovative and have a basic understanding of up cycling garments.
* Sewers will work alongside the designer learning how we resurrect our garments. Sewer will also be responsible for filling a small quota for garments that need to be made per week. You will also go with the designer to shops that carry the brand to take inventory and help out where you can at all our pop up events.
* Marketers will help out with exciting blog posts that trigger our readers attention. You will also do instagram posts as well as facebook. This person will help gram the attention of rad babes we have yet to reach. You will be putting together collaborations and sending off emails.
If you are interested please email us at email@example.com
We look forward to creating with you!
MUCH LOVE AND SASS